N.O.

Monday, July 07, 2008 / Posted by Rahul Jain /

Imported from the old Mercator Blog (Original Author: Ivan Stefanov)

And so that's it. An (unofficial) NO from the admin and I am out of this place for real. I honestly didn't believe it is going to happen that quickly; after all a big part of me is still left in this soggy, cloudy, quite oftenly depressing campus, how could I ever detach from it?

I don't know. I guess I'll have to find some other way, but it just comes to show things simply happen, whether we like it, whether we have planned for them, or not.

It is not the end of the world, I know. Life is in front of me with all those exciting things to come. If only it wasn't for the little voice inside my hand telling me this is a door I would never be able to completely shut...

0 comments:

Post a Comment