everything

Saturday, March 29, 2008 / Posted by Rahul Jain /

Imported from the old Mercator Blog (Original Author: Ivan Stefanov)

So, basically, a lot of things happened.

Midterms are almost over. After one hell of an exam as a fruit of a pure genuine decision to have it on Saturday, and my feeling quite... oh, well, I'd not use the correct words on this blog, so let's just say I felt tired after it... I have only one left and it is so far away in the future that I can not even perceive it is real. Strange thing, though, because I am sure it will come tomorrow - something's going on, it's just like my first year, the time is passing and I can't even understand how fast it's going. Stop it!!!

Anyway. To complete this totally unordered, unlogical train of thoughts, I'll add that my new machine from DELL arrived just on time and is awesome. It's pathetic, I know, but things like this make me feel complete in a sick, twisted way.

Only three years of CS and I'm starting to lose it... Hahaha, aaaaaaanywaaaay...

Off to wherever now! Will write again in some better moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment