Dude!

Thursday, August 27, 2009 / Posted by blzmn /

Rahul!!! I've just checked the new website! Amazing work! I just love the new gallery and the little weather box. The colours as well... My only critique is that it's somewhat slower to render, but I guess this should go to the flash developers and not to you...

Simply marvellous! Now all you need is someone to fill it with (new) content and maintain it *consistently* (I know you guys in the office love the word ;-)).

Anyway! A lot of greetings from hot summer Munich and the even hotter, summerier office in which I have to spend around 4 more melting hours... I have to plan another visit to Bremen some time soon, I miss you all :)

Servus!

Ivan

1 comments:

Comment by Rahul Jain on August 30, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Thank you Ivan, that makes me feel good. :)
And you can visit me easily - Munich is not that far away from Zurich - my adobe for at least a year and a half.

Post a Comment